Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yotes Training Camp

On Monday, September 14th, I went to the second day of Yotes Training Camp. The players were working hard. Ulf Samuelsson has been acting head coach. He is a very vocal coach. Wayne Gretzky has not been at camp because of the BK issue, but everything seems to be running smooth.

Mathieu Brodeur was sick. The team was doing gassers, and after Brodeur finished his set, he was hanging on the net, looking like he was going to pass out.

Daniel Winnik was playing really good. I talked to him after practice was over, and told him that he was playing good. He replied, " Thanks. My job is on the line. I need to work my ___ off."

I got two pucks to add to my collection.

Matt Jones has not been at camp. I wonder if he is still with the organization.

On Friday the 18th, the Anaheim Quackers will practice at Jobing.com Arena.

See ya,
Hockey Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment