Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yotes Rookie Camp




On Sunday and Monday, September 5th and 6th, I went to the Phoenix Coyotes Rookie Camp at Jobing.com Arena. There were 27 players at the camp. Mathieu Brodeur, Lucas Bloodoff, Chad Kolarik, Brett Maclean, Ryan McDonough, Jared Staal, Colin Long, Jonas Ahnelov, Nick Ross, Chris Frank, and Joel Gistedt were looking really good.

I got several players to sign two pucks, and had Kevin Porter sign his rookie card. I talked with San Antonio Rampage Head Coach Greg Ireland for several minutes. Sean Burke was helping Chris Perugini, an eighteen year old goalie there on a Professional Tryout. Joel Gistedt gets the "Most Helpful Award". He was helping Perugini a lot, and talking to him all the time.

I had a lot of fun at the camp. They worked HARD!!!!!! The players were really tired. I think they played really good.

See ya,
Hockey Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment