Monday, December 7, 2009

Calgary Flames Practice 12-4-09

I went to watch the Calgary Flames practice on December 4th, at Desert Schools Coyotes Center in Peoria. Jarome Iginla signed a puck, two cards, and an All-Star hat from Atlanta in 2008. He is extremely nice, and wished me Merry Christmas. Dion Phaneuf signed two cards, my All-Star hat, and my McFarlane base for me. When I asked him to sign the All-Star hat he said, "Atlanta 08. I was there." One of the cards I had him sign was his rookie card from 05/06. The other was an Artifacts. Dion is a great guy off the ice. Mikka Kiprusoff signed two cards for me. Curtis McElhinney and Rene Bourque signed a Flames puck for me. Eric Nystrom, Brandon Prust, and Adam Pardy signed a practice puck for me. Jay Bouwmeester signed two cards for me. Daymond Langkow signed a card for me. Fredrik Sjostrom, Brian McGrattan, Brandon Prust, Nigel Dawes, Olli Jokinen, and Daymond Langkow are former Coyotes. The Flames had a fast paced practice.

Happy Holidays,

Hockey Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment