Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dallas Stars Practice

Marty Turco, Dallas Stars goalie, with my sister, Siobhan, and me

We went to Desert Schools Coyote Center to watch the Dallas Stars practice on November 13th. They skate really hard!! Marc Crawford does not let them slack off! After the practice, my sister and I had several players autograph cards and pucks. Steve Ott was joking with us, pulling on my Minnesota North Stars cap, and blowing raspberries at my sister's Coyotes cap.

Mike Modano, Brad Richards, Mike Ribeiro, Stephane Robidas, Toby Peterson, Nicklas Grossman, Jeff Woywitka, James Neal, Matt Niskanen, Karlis Skrastins, Alex Auld, Marty Turco, and Coach Crawford signed autographs for me. My sister and I had our picture taken with Marty Turco.

At the very end, the rink attendant gave me Steve Ott's stick , an Easton S 19 Torx, (broken in half), and Mike Modano's stick, a Warrior AK 27 (with a broken blade).

No comments:

Post a Comment